1981 - 1988
- Tanzania Ambassador to Kampala, Uganda, 1981 -1989
- Deputy Head, Department of External Affairs, CCM Headquarters, Dodoma, 1977 - 1981
- Tanzania Delegate to UN General Assembly, New York, 1979 & 1980
- Deputy High Commissioner, Tanzania High Commission, London, 1974 - 1976
- Senior Establishment Officer, Central Establishment Division, President's Office, Dar es Salaam, 1972 - 1974
- Principal Curriculum Development Coordinator, Ministry of Education Headquarters, Dar es Salaam, 1969 - 1972
- Principal, St Andrew's College Minaki, Dar es Salaam, 1967 - 1968
- Teacher, St Andrew's College Minaki, Dar es Salaam, 1966 - 1967.
- Director: Winners Trading Int'l Ltd
- Makerere University Uganda - Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Hons 1963 - 1966
- Diploma in Management Information Systems, UN Centre for Advanced Technical & Professional Training, Turin, Italy, 1972.
Development & Manpower Planing.
- Institute of Development Studies/ Institute of Manpower Studies, University of Sussex, England, 1973.
- M.A. Studies in International Relations, University of Southern California, U K Program, London Campus, 1975 - 6.