Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Kuwait, Kuwait City
Mahadhi Juma Maalim (born 28 March 1972) is a Tanzanian CCM politician and Member of Parliament for Muyuni constituency from November 2010 to October 2015. He is the former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Co-operation. He is currently an Ambassador of the United Republic of Tanzania to the State of Kuwait.
- High Commissioner of the United Republic of Tanzania in Malaysia from Aug 2023 - To Date
- Ambassador of United Republic of Tanzania in the State of Kuwait In Office from Jan 2016 - 2020
- Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation In office 28 November 2010 – 05 November 2015
- Member of Parliament for Muyuni In office November 2010 – November 2015
- UDSM (LL.B)
- University of Cape Town (LL.M)
- University of Auckland (LL.M);
- University of Dar es Salaam (Ph.D).